If you have a query or enquiry why not quickly browse through our frequently asked questions to see if they can help. The questions listed below are some of the things we get asked about very often, so you might find the answer or information you are looking for.
If our FAQs do not solve you enquiry please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Servevast Direct are Smeg UK's Appointed Service Partner. We are the Official Importers of Genuine Smeg Spare Parts in to the UK
We now offer a 2 Year Warranty on selected functional parts. Please see our 2 Year Warranty Terms & Conditions for more info.
If you would prefer to email us, you simply use the 'contact us' link at the top of our page. We aim to respond to your query within one working day, although very often we deal with emails that same day depending on the time of your query.
Please ensure that for part enquiries you have your model and serial number ready as we will need this information to be able to advise the part you are looking for.
- The email may have been moved to a 'spam' or 'junk' folder - As we are a company who experiences a high volume of emails you may find that certain email providers will redirect our responses to a junk or spam folder.
- You may have incorrectly entered in your email address - Please take care entering in your contact details when completing our form. Please note: We will try to contact you by telephone if the email address is incorrect but there is a phone number on the contact form.
- Your query is being looked into or dealt with - We may be finding a solution or dealing with your problem, in which case will advise as soon as possible. Please note: We will usually email you to advise that your enquiry is something that we need to look into.
If none of the above apply please either re-complete our contact form or give us a call.
The serial number of the appliance is located on the same sticker as the model number. It should be prefixed with either 'S/N', 'N/R' or 'N.' and is usually 8-10 digits long.
- Emailing us a few photos of your appliance and the rough age of the machine - If this is possible we will then use our resources here to try and determine your model from appearance. If we do manage to establish the model we can then check if the part required isn't serial number dependent and take it from there.
Once on our site there are a couple of ways to find the part/s you are looking for:
- If you have one of our 'ser000' part numbers you can simply enter this into our search bar. Our search bar also allows you to enter in either your model number, or your model number and part description if you prefer.
- Alternatively you can navigate through our category pages to find your model and browse through the parts list.
If you do not have a part number, cannot find your model or part from our categories or need to check part compatibility please contact us by email or phone prior to ordering.
Once your order has been processed you should see a confirmation message on our site, you will also then receive an email confirming that the order has been processed and the payment completed.
If you do not receive a confirmation email it may mean that either the order has not been completed, your email address was entered incorrectly on the order or the email has been redirected to a junk or spam folder.
Please take care when entering your contact details so you do receive our automated emails, and also so we can contact you by phone if there are any problems.
If you are still unsure if your order has been processed after checking the above please contact us.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Post - Your items will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class post. This shipping option is available for all orders under £10.00.
- Royal Mail 1st Class Post - Your items will be sent via Royal Mail 1st class post. This shipping option is available for all orders under £40.00.
- Next Working Day Delivery / Courier - Your items will be sent via a 3rd party Carrier (Interlink). This shipping option is available for all orders under £60.00.
- Customer Collection - You will collect the order from our head office once the order is ready. Once we have obtained all the items for your order we will email you to inform you that your order is ready for collection.
For more info on shipping please visit our Shipping Details.
If your parts are in stock at our warehouse orders usually leave either same or next working day, this is obviously subject to stock. Delivery time will then depend on the shipping method selected (see shipping details for more info on our shipping methods).
If parts are out of stock in the UK and need to be ordered in from Italy they are usually with us in 7-10 working days, subject to stock availability over there. Sometimes there are parts that are out of stock at both our warehouse and the factory in Italy, if this is the case we will communicate with Smeg, ask for an ETA on the part/s and relay this information to you when possible.
If you have selected customer collection you will first be notified of if the goods are in stock in the UK or not, and then we will notify you of when the goods are ready for pickup.
Providing you have sourced or been advised the correct part for your model this shouldn't be anything to worry about. We also try our best to reference any changes to the parts in their description if and when we are made aware of them.
Please contact us if you need us to set up your location.
Due to there being so much variation in overseas shipping costs unfortunately we are currently unable to advise this information at the time of the order. Once your order has been made and the goods have been packaged, weighed and measured we will receive a shipping quote from a third party based on the size, weight and destination of the parcel.
This cost will then be emailed over to you in the form of a carriage token, if you are happy with the cost you can order the token and we will ship the goods. If you are not happy with the shipping cost you can either have the goods delivered to a UK address or can have the order cancelled and refunded.
For more info on our overseas shipping procedure please Click Here
If you visit our Returns page we have a full step by step guide explaining our returns procedure.
Please ensure that items which need to be returned are in a new unused condition and still have the original packaging, we will need this to be the case so that goods can be restocked and resold once back with our warehouse.